A defence of the doctrines of grace [electronic resource] : in a series of letters to Judge Davidge in reply to that gentleman's publication addressed to the advocates of a partial Gospel / by Archibald Cameron.
- Shelbyville, Ky. : Printed by Cox & Ballard, 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37155.
Free will and determinism.
Justification (Christian theology).
Calvinism -- Apologetic works.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kentucky Shelbyville.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37155).
- Davidge, Henry.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|