An address, delivered before Essex Lodge, on the evening of 28th December, A.L. 5819. [electronic resource] / By the Rev. Thomas Carlile, A.M. ; Published by request.
- Salem [Mass.]: : Printed by W. Palfray, Jr., 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47516.
13,  p. ; 22 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47516).
- Freemasons. Essex Lodge (Salem, Mass.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|