Cause of, and cure for, hard times [electronic resource] : a definition of the attributes and qualities indispensable in money as a medium of commerce, and also an investigation of the effects of the banking system.
- New York : Printed for the proprietor, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43556.
- Money -- United States.
Banks and banking -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Cover date: 1819.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43556).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|