A letter to the Rev. Samuel C. Thacher, [electronic resource] : on the aspersions contained in a late number of the Panoplist, on the ministers of Boston and the vicinity. / By William E. Channing, Minister of the Church of Christ in Federal Street, Boston.
- Second edition.
- Boston: : Printed and published by Wells and Lilly., 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34313.
35,  p. ; 24 cm.
- Morse, Jedidiah, 1761-1826. Review of American Unitarianism.
Belsham, Thomas, 1750-1829. American Unitarianism.
Panoplist, and missionary magazine.
Unitarian churches -- Massachusetts.
Clergy -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Publishers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Notes."--p. -35.
"Wells and Lilly, (of Boston) have just published and for sale at no. 97 Court Street ..."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34313).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Thacher, Samuel Cooper, 1785-1818.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|