Mr. Chace [sic] submitted the following amendments to the bill to prohibit the importation of certain articles therein described .... [electronic resource]
- [Washington : s.n., 1814]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33345.
- Government document
- Customs administration -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: In Senate of the United States. January 25th, 1814.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33345).
- United States. Congress. Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|