The tragical history of the children in the wood. [electronic resource] : Containing a true account of their unhappy fate; with a history of their parents and their unnatural uncle. : Interspersed with instructive morals.
- Standardized Title:
- Children in the wood (Ballad)
- Pittsburgh, : Printed and published by Cramer, Spear and Eichbaum,, 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51376.
108 p. : ill. 14 cm.
- Children's stories.
Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile literature.
Orphans -- Juvenile literature.
Uncles -- Juvenile literature.
Infanticide -- Juvenile literature.
Animal welfare -- Juvenile fiction.
Dogs -- Juvenile fiction.
Birds -- Juvenile fiction.
Horses -- Juvenile fiction.
- Juvenile literature -- 1814.
Folk tales -- 1814.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Pittsburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The children in the wood
The triumph of virtue
The brothers and the blackbird
The old horse on his travels. Related by his master
Treatment of the benevolent Howard to his aged horses
The Dutch draft dogs
The dog of the tombs
- Prose adaptation of the ballad. Followed the ballad, p. -74.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51376).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|