The Christian œconomy: [electronic resource] / translated from the original Greek of an old manuscript, found in the island of Patmos, where St. John wrote his book of the Revelation.
- Standardized Title:
- Christian economy.
- Brattleborough [Vt.], : Published by John Holbrook., 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34340.
72 p. ; 12 cm.
- Christian life.
Providence and government of God.
- Devotional literature.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Brattleboro.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Reflections on the nature, works, and providence of God."--p. -72.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34340).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|