The Psalms of David, in metre: [electronic resource] / translated and diligently compared with the original text, and former translations. ; More plain, smooth, and agreeable to the text, than any heretofore. ; Allowed by the authority of the Kirk of Scotland, and appointed to be sung in congregations and families.
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Church of Scotland. 1818.
- Pittsburgh: : Published by R. Patterson & Lambdin. Butler and Lamdin, printers., 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43344.
278 p. ; 12 cm.
- Psalters -- 1818.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Pittsburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Error in paging: p. 255 misnumbered 155.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43344).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|