The Citizen and farmer's almanac, for the year of our Lord 1815 ... [electronic resource] / By David Young, philom. ; Fitted to the latitude and meridian of Morris-Town (N.J.)
- Morris-Town [N.J.]: : Printed by Jacob Mann, by whom, books, blanks--cards--handbills, and all kinds of printing are neatly executed., .
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31158.
 p. : 1 ill. ; 17 cm.
- Almanacs -- New Jersey -- 1815.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Morristown.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Anatomy is the only illustration.
"Advertisement. The astronomical calculations of Mr. Young may be obtained yearly, fitted to any part of the United States, on seasonable application to him, in the township of Springfield, Essex County, New-Jersey."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31158).
- Young, David, 1781-1852.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|