Sir, Agreeably to a resolution of the House of Representatives of the United States, of the 25th of March, 1818, [electronic resource] : a part of the documents ordered to be printed by that branch of the legislature, are to be apportioned as follows, and will be delivered by Mr. De Krafft, printer to Congress, near Davis' Hotel, to those messengers who are authorized by a written order to receive them. ...
- [Washington, D.C. : Printed by Edward De Krafft, 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46606.
- Government document
1 sheet ( p.)
- De Krafft, Edward, 1790-1833.
Printing, Public -- United States.
Printing, Legislative -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed: Thomas Claxton [doorkeeper for House of Representatives]. November 16th, 1818.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46606).
- United States. Congress 1817-1818). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|