A discourse delivered before the New-York Historical Society [electronic resource] : at their anniversary meeting, 6th December, 1811 / by De Witt Clinton.
- [New York : Printed by Van Winkle and Wiley, 1814]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31182.
- Iroquois Indians.
Indians of North America -- New York (State).
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "A general geographical, political and historical view of the red men who inhabited [New York]" -- p. 40.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31182).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|