Commencement odes [electronic resource].
- [Burlington, Vt. : Printed by S. Mills, 1812]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27394.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Burlington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Two untitled songs for the commencement at the University of Vermont on July 29, 1812.
The first song is in six numbered stanzas; first line: Come join and sound the joyful strain.
The second song is in four numbered stanzas; first line: Let Mars with all his crimson train.
Imprint from McCorison.
Text printed in two columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27394).
- University of Vermont.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|