Biographical memoirs of the illustrious Gen. George Washington, late president of the United States of America, &c. &c. [electronic resource] : containing a history of the principal events of his life, with extracts from his journals, speeches to Congress, and public addresses : also a sketch of his private life.
- 4th ed.
- Brattleborough [Vt.] : Printed by William Fessenden, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22624.
- Washington, George, 1732-1799.
Presidents -- United States -- Biography.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Brattleboro.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Originally appeared in the Philadelphia Monthly Magazine, 1796, vol. I. Reprinted with slight changes and additions: Philadelphia : Printed by Charless & Falston, 1800.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22624).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|