The committee, to whom was referred the consideration of the subject of drafting a constitution, of civil government, beg leave further to report in part. [electronic resource] / Signed per order, Pierpont Edwards, chairman.
- [Hartford] : E. Babcock & Son--printers--Hartford, 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43710.
- Connecticut. Constitution (1818).
Constitutions -- Connecticut.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes text of the fifth and sixth articles of the Connecticut Constitution.
Imprint from colophon, p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43710).
- Edwards, Pierpont, 1750-1826.
- Connecticut. Constitution (1818). Article fifth.
Connecticut. Constitution (1818). Article sixth.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|