Connecticut religious tracts: new series. No. I. [electronic resource] : Containing, 1. A New Year's meditation. 2. A monument to the praise of the Lord's goodness, and to the memory of Eliza Cunningham. 3. Reflections on a future world. : The tracts will be published once in two months, and delivered to subscribers at six cents each, with the usual discount to those who purchase by the quantity.
- [New Haven] : Sold by I. Cooke & Co. New-Haven, and O.D. Cooke, Hartford. Sidney's Press,--, January, 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31223.
Connecticut Religious Tract Society (Series) ; no. 1.
36 p. ; 16 cm.
Children -- Death -- Religious aspects.
- Publishers' advertisements -- Connecticut -- New Haven.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
United States Connecticut Hartford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Cover title.
"Jay's Sermons. ... This work is now in press, and will be published in April, by I. Cooke & Co. ..." and "Increase Cooke & Co. have constantly for sale ... a very great variety of cheap religious books ...," p.  of wrapper.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31223).
- Connecticut Religious Tract Society.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|