A Consideration of the right of marrying the sister of a deceased wife, or the wife of a deceased brother; [electronic resource] : also, of the propriety of making the practice a matter of Christian discipline. : [One line from I Thessalonians]
- Hartford, : Printed by Hudson and Goodwin., 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28217.
24 p. ; 21 cm.
- Consanguinity (Canon law)
Marriage with deceased wife's sister.
Marriage law -- Connecticut.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28217).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|