The history of North America [electronic resource] : containing a review of the customs and manners of the original inhabitants : the first settlement of the British colonies : and their rise and progress, from the earliest period to the time of their becoming free & independent states / by the Reverend Mr. Cooper ; to which is added, an appendix, containing the Constitution of the United States, the Declaration of Independence, and Washington's Farewell Address.
- Albany : Printed for Samuel Shaw, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43736.
- United States -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43736).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|