Cramer's magazine almanack, for the year of our Lord 1819 ... [electronic resource] / Calculated by the Rev. John Taylor, for the meridian of Pittsburgh, in lat. 40° 35' N. lon. 80° 8' W. from the meridian of Greenwich, but will serve without any sensible variation for the states of Ohio, Virginia, Kentucky, &c. Sixteenth number.
- Pittsburgh, : Printed and published by Cramer and Spear, Franklin Bookstore, Wood Street, where German almanacks are published, and sold by the gross, dozen, or single., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43768.
72 p. ; 19 cm.
- Bible -- Publication and distribution -- Societies, etc.
Manufactures -- United States.
Pennsylvania -- Economic conditions.
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1819.
Publishers' catalogs -- Pennsylvania -- Pittsburgh.
Advertisements -- Stationery.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Pittsburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title vignette.
Blue-gray paper wrapper includes a publishers' catalogue, and advertisement for stationery, by Cramer & Spear.
Report of the Pittsburgh Bible Society, p. -42. "Domestic manufactures. An address delivered before the Oneida Society for the Promotion of American Manufactures ... on the 21st of October, 1817, by Isaac Briggs"--p. 46-54. Pages 55-63 contain articles on economic conditions and potentialities in western Pennsylvania.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43768).
- Taylor, John, 1754-1838.
Pittsburgh Bible Society.
- Briggs, Isaac, 1763-1825. Domestic manufactures.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|