In Senate of the United States, December 30, 1817. [electronic resource] : Mr. Daggett submitted the following motion for consideration.
- [Washington, D.C. : Edward De Krafft, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42587.
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 15th Congress, 1st session, no. 29.
- Government document
1 sheet ( p.) ; 23 cm.
- Viticulture -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Olive industry and trade -- United States.
Public lands -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Motion that the President inform the Senate of the proceedings taken under the act passed 3rd of March 1817 on setting apart certain public lands for the cultivation of vines and olives.
At head of title, in square brackets: 29.
Edward De Krafft was printer to the Senate for the 15th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42587).
- United States. Congress 1817-1818). Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|