Scriptural lessons, in question and answer, for the use of schools. [electronic resource] : In which the answers to the questions are divided into syllables, in a manner the most proper to assist in acquiring the English pronunciation.
- Albany: : Printed by Websters and Skinners., 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29756.
 p., xii, 3-102+ leaves ; 22 cm.
- Bible -- Examinations, questions, etc.
Sunday school literature.
- Juvenile literature -- 1813.
Questions and answers.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- By Wm. A. Tweed Dale. "The peculiarities of any one religious profession have been carefully avoided ... This book ... with a few copies of the Bible, was the only moral instructor, read in Mr. Lancaster's large school ... when Mr. W.A. Tweed Dale taught there ..."--Advertisement, p. .
Errata, p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29756).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|