An address delivered to the scholars at the expiration of the English school [electronic resource] : in district no. 27 in the town of Cambridge, state of New-York : to which is added a poem composed on the name of every scholar who attended the school / by Justus Dalee.
- 2nd ed. / corrected and revised by the author.
- Albany : Printed for the author, 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34511.
- School orations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "March 22, 1815."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34511).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|