Statutes of Dartmouth University, relating to medical graduation. [electronic resource] : Passed August 25, 1812.
- [Hanover, N.H.? : s.n., 1812]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25215.
, 6-8,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Dartmouth Medical School.
Medicine -- Study and teaching.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Hanover.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed on p. 8: John Wheelock, president. Hanover, New-Hampshire, August 25, 1812.
Last page blank.
"Medical lectures commence on the second Wednesday of October annually."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25215).
- Wheelock, John, 1754-1817.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|