Elements of agricultural chemistry [electronic resource] : in a course of lectures for the Board of Agriculture / by Sir Humphrey Davy.
- New York : Eastburn, Kirk & Co. ; Philadelphia : J. Conrad & Co., 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34539.
viii, 332, lxxiv p. : ill.
- Agricultural chemistry.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Appendix: An account of the results of experiments on the produce and nutritive qualities of different grasses, and other plants used as the food of animals / instituted by John, Duke of Bedford": lxxiv p.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34539).
- Bedford, John Russell, Duke of, 1766-1839.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|