Devotional exercises chiefly designed for the use of families on the Sabbath and other opportunities ... [electronic resource] : selected partly from the Episcopal service : with part of an address on the use of forms in worship and a selection of prayers : to which is added a short abridgement of the Book of Job, &c. / by gentlemen of the clergy on Piscataqua River.
- Boston : [s.n.], 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47823.
- Devotional exercises.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes a paraphrase, in verse, of the Book of Job, by Thomas Scott (-272).
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47823).
- Scott, Thomas, 1705-1775. Book of Job in English verse.
Episcopal Church. Book of common prayer (1790). Selections.
Bible. O.T. Job. English. Selections.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|