Documents accompanying a bill to amend the acts for the government and regulation of seamen in the merchant service, and for the relief of distressed and destitute American seamen in foreign ports. [electronic resource] : January 25, 1817. Laid before the House by the chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations, and ordered to be printed.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42465.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 53.
- Government document
18 p. ; 21 cm.
- Merchant mariners -- Salaries, etc. -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Merchant mariners -- United States.
Merchant marine -- Management.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An exchange of correspondence between the chairman of the committee, John Forsyth, and Secretary of State James Monroe, including supplemental documentation from the secretary consisting of letters and reports concerning distressed American seamen in Canton and London.
At head of title, in square brackets: 53.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42465).
- Forsyth, John, 1780-1841.
Monroe, James, 1758-1831.
United States. Dept. of State.
United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|