Domestic industry [electronic resource] : a poem in a dialogue between a farmer and a manufacturer : an appeal to the fair sex of Columbia : and an address to the members of Congress.
- [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1819]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47841.
- Industries -- United States -- Poetry.
Protectionism -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedicated to the Philadelphia Society for the Promotion of Domestic Industry.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47841).
- Philadelphia Society for the Promotion of Domestic Industry.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|