Observation on the importance of improving the navigation of the river Schuylkill for the purpose of connecting it with the Susquehanna and through that river extending our communication to the Genesee lakes and the Ohio [electronic resource].
- [Philadelphia : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43889.
21 p. ; 24 cm.
- Schuylkill River (Pa.).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The substance of the following statements, has already at different periods been laid before the public, particulary in a series of excellent letters addressed by William J. Duane to the people of Pennsylvania ... it has been thought proper to select such parts as relate to the line of communication now under consideration, only making such alterations and additions as a change of circumstances and the possession of new facts may make neccessary": p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43889).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|