Minutes of the Dublin Association, held at the Baptist Meeting-House in Westmoreland, October 21st & 22d, 1818 [electronic resource].
- Amherst [N.H.]: : Printed by R. Boylston., 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43191.
- Dublin Association (N.H.).
Baptists -- New Hampshire.
Baptist associations -- New Hampshire.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Amherst.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Circular and corresponding letter," prepared by Daniel Cummings, p. 7-8, signed: Elijah Willard, moderator. John Parkhurst, clerk.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43191).
- Cummings, Daniel.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|