The state of innocence, and the fall of man [electronic resource] : described in Milton's Paradise lost : rendered into prose : with historical, philosophical, and explanatory notes / from the French of de St. Maur, by a gentelman of Oxford.
- Trenton : William Robinson and John C. Moore, 1813 (Trenton : William & David Robinson)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28664.
450 p. ; 22 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Trenton.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28664).
- Milton, John, 1608-1674.
Green, George Smith, d. 1762.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|