An encyclopaedic dictionary of Sanskrit on historical principles / general editor, A.M. Ghatage.
- Poona : Deccan College Post Graduate and Research Institute, 1976-<2017>
Volumes <1-9 in 27; 28-33> ; 29-35 cm
- Sanskrit language -- Dictionaries -- English.
- English and Sanskrit; introductory matter and explanations in English.
- Vols. 3-5, pts. 1-2: General editor, S.D. Joshi
v. 5, pt. 3: edited by V.S. Gandhe, H.G. Ranade
v. 6, pt. 1: edited by H.G. Ranade, V.P. Bhatta ...
Vol. 6, pts. 2-3; v. 7, pts 1-3 edited by V.P. Bhatta
v. 8, pt. 1-2: edited [by] V.P. Bhatta
v. 9, pt. 1: edited [by] V.P. Bhatta
- "Prepared by the staff of the Sanskrit Dictionary Department, Deccan College, Poona, and the Department of Linguistics of the University of Poona."
Vols. 3-5, pts. 1-2: general editor, S.D. Joshi.
Vol. 5, pt. 3: edited by V.S. Gandhe, H.G. Ranade.
Vol. 6, pt. 1: edited by H.G. Ranade, V.P. Bhatta.
Vol. 6, pts. 2-3; v. 7, pts. 1-3; v. 8, pts. 1-3; v. 8, pt. 1; v. 9, pt. 1: edited by V.P. Bhatta.
Volume numbering changed after v. 9, pt. 3: Instead of 3 parts per volume, volumes now numbered consecutively with whole numbers starting with v. 28.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Phi Beta Kappa Library Trust Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Ghatage, A. M. (Amrit Madhav), 1913-2003, editor.
Joshi, S. D., 1926-2013, editor.
Ranade, H. G., editor.
Bhatta, V. P., editor.
Gandhe, V. S., editor.
Deccan College Post-graduate and Research Institute. Sanskrit Dictionary Department. issuing body.
University of Poona. Department of Linguistics. author.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
Phi Beta Kappa Library Trust Fund.
- Other format:
- Online version: Encyclopaedic dictionary of Sanskrit on historical principles.
Online version: Encyclopaedic dictionary of Sanskrit on historical principles.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|