A discourse, in two parts, deeivered [sic] July 23, 1812, on the public fast, in the chapel of Yale College. [electronic resource] / By Timothy Dwight, DD. LLD. president of that seminary.
- Other Title:
- A discourse, in two parts, delivered July 23, 1812.
- Third edition.
- Lexington, Ky. : Printed and published by Thomas T. Skillman., 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28380.
84 p. ; 24 cm.
- Bible -- Prophecies.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Sermons.
- Fast-day sermons -- 1812 July 23.
Fast-day sermons -- 1812 Aug. 20.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kentucky Lexington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "A discourse, in two parts, delivered August 20, 1812, on the national fast, in the chapel of Yale College. By Timothy Dwight ... Third edition. Lexington, Ky. Printed and published by Thomas T. Skillman. 1813."--p. -84.
The two discourses were originally published separately in 1812, the first (Shaw & Shoemaker 25309) at New-Haven, and the second (Shaw & Shoemaker 25308) in New-York.
Error in paging: p. 40 misnumbered 24.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28380).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|