A sermon, delivered in Boston, Sept. 16, 1813, before the American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions, at their fourth annual meeting. [electronic resource] / By Timothy Dwight, D.D. L.L.D. president of Yale College. ; Published by request of the Board.
- Second edition.
- Boston: : Printed and sold by Samuel T. Armstrong, no. 50 Cornhill., 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28386.
34,  p. ; 24 cm.
Missions -- Societies, etc.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
Sermons -- 1813.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Lord's history of missions. S.T. Armstrong has recently published in two large duodecimo volumes, containing nearly 700 pages ... A history of the principal Protestant missions to the heathen, selected and compiled ... by Eleazar Lord ... Patronage is solicited. Nov. 1813. New bookstore, no. 50, Cornhill, Boston. ..."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28386).
- American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|