A discourse, delivered November 25, 1813, on the day of annual thanksgiving. [electronic resource] / By Nathanael Emmons, D.D. pastor of the church in Franklin.
- Dedham [Mass.]: : Printed [by Samuel Hall] at the Gazette Office., 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28425.
20 p. ; 21 cm.
- Civil rights -- Religious aspects.
United States -- History -- War of 1812.
- Thanksgiving day addresses -- 1813 Nov. 25.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Dedham.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Samuel Hall was printer at the Gazette Office in Dedham, Mass., in 1813 and 1814.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28425).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|