The constitution, canons, &c. of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the state of New-Jersey [electronic resource] : as revised and adopted in a convention ... on the 1st and 2nd of May, 1811 ; also, the journal of the proceedings of said convention.
- New-Brunswick [N.J.] : Lewis Deare, printer, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23759.
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of New Jersey -- Government.
Episcopal Church. Diocese of New Jersey -- Congresses.
Episcopal Church -- Congresses.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey New Brunswick.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes an appendix covering the proceedings of the Standing Committee of the convention.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23759).
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of New Jersey. Convention (1811 : Burlington, N.J.). Journal of the proceedings of the annual convention of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the State of New Jersey, held ... on the 1st and 2nd days of May. 1811.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|