Oliver Evans to his counsel [electronic resource] : who are engaged in defence of his patent rights, for the improvements he has invented : containing a short account of two out of eighty of his inventions, their rise and progress in despite of all opposition and difficulties : and two of his patents, with explanations.
- [United States : s.n., 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40778.
55 p. ; 21 cm.
- Flour mills -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40778).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|