The medical companion [electronic resource] : treating, according to the most successful practice ... : with a dispensatory and glossary ... a brief anatomy of the human body, an essay on hygiene ... an American materia medica ... also, a concise and impartial history of the capture of Washington, and the diseases which sprung from that most deplorable disaster / by James Ewell.
- 3rd ed., greatly improved.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author, 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40781.
- Medicine, Popular.
Washington (D.C.) -- History -- Capture by the British, 1814.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First ed. published as: The planters and mariner's medical companion. 1807.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40781).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|