The Farmers' calendar, or Utica almanack, for the year of our Lord, 1819 ... [electronic resource] : Fitted for the meridian of Utica--North latitude 43° 10',--West longitude 74° 56'. / By Andrew Beers, philom. ...
- Auburn [N.Y.], : Published and sold by T.M. Skinner, at the Auburn Gazette, office and bookstore. Printed by William Williams. No.60, Genesee Street, Utica. Great allowance made to wholesale purchasers., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51769.
 p. : 1 ill. ; 18 cm.
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1819.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Utica.
United States New York Auburn.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51769).
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|