Farmer's diary; or Catskill almanack, for the year of our Lord 1819 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the meridian of Catskill, but may serve for other latitudes. ... / By Andrew Beers, philom. ; [Four lines of verse]
- Catskill [N.Y.]: : Printed by M. Croswell & Son. And sold wholesale and retail at their printing-office. A liberal allowance to those who purchase quantities., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44002.
 p. : 1 ill. ; 19 cm.
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1819.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Catskill.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Other issues, identical with this in contents and typography except for the title page and p. [34-36], were published at Hudson as the Farmer's diary or Columbia almanack for 1819, and at Newburgh as the Farmer's diary or Newburgh almanack for 1819. The last three pages of the various issues contain lists of roads and other matter appropriate to their respective localities.
Advertised in the Catskill recorder, Oct. 28, 1818.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44002).
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|