Farmer's diary; or Catskill almanack, for the year of our Lord 1820 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the meridian of Catskill; but may serve for other latitudes. ... / By Andrew Beers, philom. ; [Six lines of verse]
- Catskill [N.Y.]: : Published by J.S. Lewis, and sold wholesale and retail at his book-store. Croswell & Son, printers, Catskill. A liberal allowance to those who purchase quantities., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47954.
 p. : ill.
- Advertisements -- Banks and banking.
Advertisements -- Ferries.
Booksellers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- Catskill.
Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1820.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Catskill.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Advertisements for ferries between Catskill and New York, for the Catskill Bank, and for Junius S. Lewis as bookseller and stationer, p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47954).
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|