The character and work of a faithful minister of the Gospel delineated. [electronic resource] : A sermon, delivered at the ordination of the Rev. Nathaniel Rawson, to the pastoral care of the Congregational Church in Hardwick, Vermont, Feb. 13, 1811. / By John Fitch, Pastor of the Congregational Church in Danville.
- Danville [Vt.]: : Printed by Ebenezer Eaton., 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22827.
22 p. ; 21 cm.
- Rawson, Nathaniel, 1780-1845.
Clergy -- Office.
- Ordination sermons -- 1811.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Danville.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The charge, by Leonard Worcester, minister of the Gospel in Peacham."--p. 18-21.
"The right hand of fellowship, by the Rev. John Fitch."--p. 21-22.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22827).
- Worcester, Leonard, 1767-1846.
Congregational Church (Hardwick, Vt.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|