The pilgrim. [electronic resource] : A comedy. / Written by Fletcher, ; altered by Dryden. ; Revived, with material additions. Printed under the inspection of James Wrighten, prompter, agreeably to the representation at the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane. From the last Dublin edition.
- Philadelphia: : Published by Robert Desilver, no. 110, Walnut Street. Fry and Kammerer, printers., 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22828.
72 p. ; 15 cm.
- Plays -- 1811.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22828).
- Dryden, John, 1631-1700.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|