An oration, delivered at Leominster, July 4, 1815, [electronic resource] : before the Washington Benevolent societies of Lancaster and Sterling and of Leominster and Fitchburg. / By Timothy Flint.
- Worcester [Mass.]: : Printed by William Manning., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34708.
24 p. ; 21 cm.
- New England.
- Fourth of July addresses -- 1815.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34708).
- Washington Benevolent Society of Leominster and Fitchburg (Mass.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|