A sermon, preached at Littleton, on the death of Deacon Daniel Kimball, who departed this life May 24th 1813, aged LXII. [electronic resource] / By Edmund Foster, pastor of the church in said town.
- Boston: : Printed by Joshua Belcher., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28545.
16 p. ; 22 cm.
- Kimball, Daniel, 1751-1813.
- Funeral sermons -- 1813.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28545).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|