An inaugural dissertation on mercury [electronic resource] : embracing its medical history, curative action and abuse in certain diseases / by John W. Francis.
- New York : Printed by C.S. Van Winkle, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22845.
56 p. ; 21 cm.
- Mercury -- Physiological effect.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22845).
Thesis (M.D.)--College of Physicians and Surgeons in the city of New York, 1811.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|