Franklin's Way to wealth, or, "Poor Richard improved." [electronic resource]
- Standardized Title:
- Way to wealth
- New-York: : Printed and sold by S. Wood, at the Juvenile Book-Store, no. 357, Pearl-Street., 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28556.
44 p. : ill. ; 13 cm.
- Juvenile literature -- 1813.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The way to wealth
Advice to a young tradesman, from an old one
Pro bono publico. A new way of paying old debts.
- Printed from "the London copy." Cf. the introduction, p. .
Title vignette has caption: Industry leads to wealth.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28556).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|