Mr. Fromentin's motion [electronic resource].
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33351.
- Government document
- United States. Congress. Senate -- Rules and practice.
Printing, Public -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "October 21, 1814. Printed by order of the Senate of the United States."
Recommending the printing of all bills laid before the Senate in previous sessions.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33351).
- United States. Congress. Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|