A plurality of baptisms [electronic resource] : in aggregate : impartially examined and completely developed / extracted from the works of John Gill, D.D., by John Garnet.
- Standardized Title:
- Body of practical and doctrinal divinity. Selections
- Baltimore : Printed by Benjamin Edes, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22913.
159 p. ; 18 cm.
- Infant baptism.
Baptism -- Baptists.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Of baptism
A dissertation concerning the baptism of Jewish proselytes.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22913).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Garnet, John.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|