A discourse delivered in the forenoon at Hallowell, and in the afternoon at Augusta, on the day of the national fast, August 20, 1812. [electronic resource] / By Eliphalet Gillet, minister in Hallowell.
- [Augusta, Me.] : Published by E. Goodale, at the Hallowell Bookstore. Augusta: printed by Peter Edes., 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25524.
23,  p. ; 22cm.
- Freedom of speech.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1812-1815.
- Fast-day sermons -- 1812 Aug. 20.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maine Hallowell.
United States Maine Augusta.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25524).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|