The Good boy's soliloquy; [electronic resource] : containing, his parents' instructions, relative to his disposition and manners.
- New-York: : Printed and sold by Samuel Wood & Sons, no. 261, Pearl-Street., 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51782.
28 p. : ill.
- Picture books for children.
Boys -- Conduct of life.
- Juvenile literature -- 1818.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In verse.
Errors in paging: p. 24-25 misnumbered 25, 26.
Welch suggests that the unique copy held by the Essex Institute lacks the frontispiece and final leaf (p. 29-30). If so, a complete copy would be , 30 p.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51782).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|