The works of the late reverend and pious Mr. Thomas Gouge ... [electronic resource] : to which is prefixed, an account of the author's life.
- Albany : George Lindsay, 1815 ([Albany?] : E. & E. Hosford)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34801.
540 p. ; 22 cm.
- Church of England.
Theology -- History -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A word to sinners, and a word to saints
The Christian householder
The young man's guide through the wilderness of the world
The principles of the Christian religion
The surest and safest way of thriving.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34801).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|